VACANCIES AT DUNSLEY HALL
Due to the expansion plans of Dunsley Hall we are now looking for people that wish to train and grow with us.
We are seeking to recruit the following:
2 x Senior Chef de Parties
If you have love for great food, like working with a strong team and a passion for delivering excellent service and the desire to work within a progressive and expanding company, then we want to hear from you.
We are also looking to recruit for our expanding kitchens
TRAINEE PIT MASTERS
Restaurant opening in October
Do you love bbq?
If so we want to train pitmasters to be able to slow cook on our smokers, butcher and preparing meat, burgers, sausages
Making the burgers, curing meats
Send your cv to firstname.lastname@example.org
CHEFS AT ALL LEVELS
This new exciting venture needs all levels of enthusiastic Chefs, from those who want to train to become Line Chefs to ones who have experience, we need you for our new restaurant opening in October
Please send in your cv to email@example.com
Front of house staff
Reporting to the Manager on duty your role will be:
- Full time position working over a 7 day period and these could include split shifts working days and evenings
- Waiting on guests and diners ensuring professionalism at all times
- Answering the telephone and booking in guests
- Helping in all areas on the day to day running of the Hall.
- Serving drinks so must be over 18
- General day to day duties in the running of the Hotel and Restaurant
Call 01384 877077 or send in your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org