Travellers Joy is a beautiful Tudor Cottage set in the High Street of Kinver. Close to all amenities such as restaurants bars and shops, but when sitting in the conservatory you could be in the heart of the country overlooking the folly and beautiful garden. Being part of Dunsley Hall Hotel all bookings must be made through the booking system.
The Cottage consists of
- Dining room with log burner
- Hall and downstairs toilet
- Large kitchen with double oven, ceramic hob and extractor, built in fridge freezer, dishwasher, washing machine and microwave. All plates, glasses, pots and pans and cutlery are also there for your use. Gas fired Central heating and electricity included in the price
- Lounge with TV
Small landing with access to:
- Bedroom with a double bed overlooking the front of the property
- Dressing room/bedroom 2
- Flight of stairs to attic bedroom with en-suite. This beautiful bedroom has a timber framing from ships with a velux window overlooking the rear garden.
The cottage was once a Wool Merchants Manor House built around 1560 and divided some time ago into two properties. The age of the house dictates its size and quirky points such as low doors and steep stairs, so unfortunately is not suitable for young children and the disabled who would find the stairs to the Attic Bedroom a little challenging.
Travellers Joy is let
Friday-Monday and Monday- Friday Please call the Hall for prices.